PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
- Who we are and how to contact us
https://technicalhub.astonmartin.com is a site operated by Aston Martin Lagonda Limited, a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House (“Aston Martin”, “us”, "we" or “our”). Our registered office is at Banbury Road, Gaydon, Warwick, CV35 0DB and our registered number is 01199255. Our VAT number is 904447237.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These terms
There are other terms that may apply to you
By using our site you accept these terms
These terms apply to users of our site.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- Using our site
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Aston Martin trade marks: The Aston Martin trade marks included on our site and the domain name https://technicalhub.astonmartin.com and all related domain names and sub-domain names are intellectual property rights belonging to Aston Martin Lagonda Limited. You are not permitted to use them without our consent.
Subject to your continued compliance with these terms, as well as in other pages of this site, we grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited right to access, use, display and listen to this site and the information, images, sounds, and text (Materials) hereon. We authorise you to view the Materials on this site, and download/print those Materials expressly made available for downloading/printing by us (as per your purchased Subscription – please see below), only for your personal, non-commercial use (with the sole exception of providing services to end retail customers). This authorisation is not a transfer of title to or in the Materials or copies of the Materials, and is subject to the following restrictions:
- you must retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials;
- you may not modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose, unless such commercial use is to provide services to end-retail customers and is explicitly agreed by us via the site; and,
- you must not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms. Except as expressly provided for herein, we do not grant any express or implied right to you in respect of any patents, trademarks, or copyrights.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- Acceptable use of our site
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site or its content in contravention of the provisions of these terms;
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
You warrant that you will comply with the above standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with these standards.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
- Subscriptions to our site
We provide various content (such as service information and technical manuals) on our site, some of which are free and some which are paid for. Registration to our site is free of charge, but our paid for content may be charged to you in advance, at the time of purchase, or on a recurring basis (Subscription). The price for any Subscription is provided to you before you sign up and can be found in your site account and includes all taxes.
Before payment, all Subscriptions must be approved by us before being awarded, we reserve the right to refuse to award a Subscription for any reason. We will notify you of the outcome of your application for a Subscription via your inbox on our site within a reasonable timeframe. Your Subscription will not begin until we have received payment.
Subscriptions allow you, for the duration of the Purchased Subscription Period (being the duration for which your Subscription continues), to access various subscription only areas of our site.
- Refunds. Subscriptions can be refunded within your Purchased Subscription Period for the full purchase price but only if a subscription has not been accessed (opened, viewed, or downloaded) on this site. If any information from this site has been accessed (as defined above) within the Purchased Subscription Period, then no refunds will be granted.
- Price change. We will notify you in advance of any increase to the price of your Subscription and you will have an opportunity to cancel the Subscription before the price changes.
- Late payment. After we have given you notice that we did not receive a payment that is due from you, we may suspend or cancel the Subscription to which that overdue payment relates, if you do not pay the overdue amount promptly.
- Cancelling your subscription. You can cancel the Subscription at any time. If you cancel your Subscription your access to subscribed content will end at the end of the relevant paid for period.
If you cannot access your Subscription please e-mail email@example.com.
Please note that if you are an authorised dealer of Aston Martin and part of our global dealer network, your payment for and access to this site will be governed by your dealer agreement. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a further copy of those terms. All other provisions in these terms governing, without limitation, your use of our site, apply.
- You must keep your account details safe
If you choose to register to our site and you are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
- Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these terms through your use of the site. When a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the site (including any Subscription);
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms. The responses described above are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Should we terminate your Subscription in accordance with these terms, you will not be entitled to a refund of any money paid toward that Subscription, even if any of your Purchased Subscription Period remains.
- Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page for non-commercial purposes, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time without notice.
Product & service availability in foreign countries
This site may contain references or cross references to Aston Martin Lagonda Limited products and services that are not available in every country.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site, any content on it or downloaded from it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We do not accept any liability to you if we fail, or are interrupted or delayed in the performance of any obligation because of:
- the non-availability or failure of any telecommunications or computer systems, equipment or software operated or provided by you or any third party; or
- any other event not within our reasonable control, including but not limited to failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorised access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes or natural disasters, strikes or other labour problems, wars or governmental restrictions.
If you are a consumer user:
Please note that we only provide our site to you for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
- How we may use your personal information
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
If you do not agree to our Terms and Conditions we cannot allow you to use our site.
If you have used the site before, we will archive your account and anonymise your personal data as per our Terms and Conditions. If you would like us to do this sooner, you can request to be forgotten by contacting us.